Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Dream, My Future





Ever since I started going to school when I was 6 I wanted to do better and for a while now I think it would be awesome to be in the Business industry.  Another thing that inspired me to do better was my mother. I called her as the greatest Mom in the world. Some other thing I like about having a business is a good work, it has also a lot of fun to go to your own company and meets your friends, and I am pretty good at it. 
            One thing that would be nice is having endorsements for do so good and getting tons of money.  I think if I really tried to do well in my own business. I could get into a college at the very least, but with school and other things I can’t always do.
    In pursuing my dream it can take 10 or 20 years to have my own business.  Also because of my parents, I have friends who support me and I have so much fun doing those things with those people.  I also have some rivalries with people and that strives me to do even better than before.  On a boring school day I can always look forward to and seeing my friends.  One huge reason I am still dreaming to have a better future.  They encourages me so much even if I do badly in a school.  So I would like to thank them.
           I have always wanted to become a successful person someday and I think if I really try hard I can make it.  I hope I can become like the other business man and woman’s out there or.  I always have like to have my own company and I will like it till I reach that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment