Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Modern Day Hero...

Hero ng Buhay KO ♥
 
            DOCTORS…SOLDIERS…TEACHERS… Some example that we consider one of the hero in our own lives.
       But for me I look up to as a modern day hero is my  MOM and DAD because for me BOTH of them is very special and they take care of me and they sacrificing to give my needs specially EDUCATION, is very important for my parents because this is the very important TREASURE that they can give to me.

       I love my MOM and DAD cause without them I can’t see the beautiful world and because of them I find my real friends in life. And my mom and dad teaches me the good attitudes to respect the other people.
        
They are my MODERN DAY HERO. I Love the BOTH of them and I’m so PROUD and THANKFUL because they are my PARENTS and they LOVE me and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment