Friday 9 August 2013

My Reflection


My Reflection

Ilocos Sur National High School one of the best school here in Vigan City and I am proud to be a student of ISNHS.   4 years of staying here in Ilocos Sur National High School and these are my some experiences in my FOURTH YEAR LIFE especially in ICT IV
In the past 2 months for the school year 2013-2014, I've learn lot of things most especially in ICT IV like doing a blog. Now then because of blog I can express my thoughts through using the blogger.com.
Well, I think I didn't encounter any problems or circumstances in the past 2 months. It's a great experience to know more about ICT IV.
Even if I didn't encounter problems, I’m still doing my very best just to pass all the requirements even if not on time.
Moving on, I will strive harder for the next grading period just to do things right interms of ICT.


No comments:

Post a Comment